Tuesday, September 09, 2014

things happen

Bismillah

I write when I'm happy.
I write when I'm sad.
I write when I'm bored.
I write when I'm excited.
I write when I'm surrounded.
I write when I'm alone.

With time, it proved to be a sound method of relieving myself from the expectations I had drawn for myself, and regrettably, on the expectations I have on people around me.

Writing coaches me, after err spilling all my frustation, to look at things in simpler ways.

Writing coaches me to take the first few steps to vulnerability. And my, that helped faced the many surprises this life have in store.

Keeping things bottled up isn't actually a good thing, and I find writing lets me concoct how to present what I feel, lest the other party gave up trying to understand.
(I am not very good at conveying emotions)



-----

And I thank God for being able to write.

I thank God on how it has become a great tool of well being.

-----

I am meeting a bestfriend today.

And come Sunday, I will have the escape that I longed for. InshaAllah.

Come Nora, make the most of what you have.

And what you have is a lot, now that I think of it.


In front of 7E after a loooong day at work. God surprises in many ways. Giving you chances you've only heard in stories. :')

And back in Prague, someone is a doctor as of yesterday. :) :) :)
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar.

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...