Thursday, April 03, 2014

the end

Bismillah, Alhamdulillah
:) One posting down, another five to go.
With the hopes of being smarter, more skilled, more sincere and a better agent of Mercy in the next one.
Amin.
So much to do, in hopefully a sufficient amount of time.

-----

I was wondering the other day, about how big this job actually is.
I don't quite like it when people use the term "doc" out of hospital.
One fine day I found out, that wasn't a choice. I can't walk off when a person is in distress, outside the hospital.
I mean, if the lrt brokedown, and there were electrical engineers around, they don't like, fix the lrt kan?
But if someone passes out, it is compulsory for me to try and save that person, regardless of the primitivity of equipments available.
How come I never realise this sooner. Haha. Man, must totally try to be an expert at my job. Gagaga.

-----

Anyhow, I still am undecided on which specialty to go with.

Dear God, how can I best serve You by serving humanity?

A young doctor, I am,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...