Tuesday, April 22, 2014

perbezaan

Bismillah

Semestinya ada perbezaan. Antara seorang lelaki yang beriman dan yang tidak.

Dan itu penentu segala-galanya dalam sebuah interaksi.

Kadang-kadang, tak terlambat untuk mengenang sebuah nasihat seorang kakak boss "owh, tak perlu risau, dia orang-orang beriman"

5 months working and I cannot help but feel like I have to be more cautious. Can't let myself get accustomed to a norm that is against my principle. Huaaaaaa.

Sometimes i feel, work would be easier if I were married. There can at least be a wall I can (literally or not) hide behind in times of despair.

Wallahua'lam

God help save me from myself. :'(

Please please please guide me, then keep me on the straight path,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...