Friday, February 28, 2014

Whoops

Bismillah

I may have spoken too soon. Haha.
I am now the floating houseman, going back and forth between the general wards and the peripheries. And workload in the general ward is ever crazy. Haha.

Enjoying the cases in general ward more though, just that, I wish I had more time.

The MOs are cool. And I think it's really applicable you know, the part where when people treat you like trash, but you be nice anyway because you don't want to be like them; somehow, someway, God will open their heart to not be such a jerk eventually.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah :')

The MO I used to hate is actually very good at procedures. Haha.

:D

And and I think I enjoy zapping joy in the ward. Can't imagine working with a looong face.

Hope the happiness is contagious enough to run around in the ward.

O Allah, please let me be an agent of mercy, whenever and wherever I am.
Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Love always,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...