Sunday, December 01, 2013

surprises

Bismillah

All it took was a simple, "are you okay?".

To realise that it's not that hard. And you're not alone in it. Busy weeks went past. There was the follow up for the MWC program and the Teddy Hospital (jadi artis 30saat on TV AlHijrah. keke) and the car processing and induction and finishing off a financial book (Pesara Jutawan by Azizi Ali. A very good, practical book ;) ).

They were all good. In fact, I felt relieved that they occupied a large portion of my life, without which, I may have gone a lil' cuckoo.

-----

The younger sis has arrived from OZ and she popped out the question of how I could stand all off it. And I told her, I couldn't, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't make the most out of the situation.

Honestly I was surprised when she asked, then slowly realising that I have managed, in some inexplicable way, to learn to be free of it. Thank God. And to be happy and make others happy.

The same day, Mama told me how sorry she felt for me. I told her I was already okay. And she kept going on about the guilt etc, which made me cry. For like 3 seconds. Have to keep my cool. Haha.

I found out about what happened while I was away for the induction. Confirmed some suspicions. And decided it wasn't a matter we could do anything about.

I suffered, true, but like any other first times, it only hurts tremedously at the start. And no, I haven't developed immunity but now it feels like the burden is halved :') Alhamdulillah.

And you, are you okay?
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...