Thursday, October 24, 2013

ouch ouch..

Bismillah

I learnt that driving lessons can be exhausting. Any license to practice would need hardwork I guess, so that we don't get ourselves and others into trouble. Huhu.

I used to hate side parking. Practice makes it less hateful. And so is with being patient with other hateful things in life. Huhu

Sore thenars. T_T Salonpas is cool. :)

-----

Stars

Back in Prague, at Kak Liza's place, the bedroom cum attic has the kind of movable roof. Which is quite cool. And practical as well, seeing as you needn't lie on some grass somewhere to stargaze.
I wish I could always stargaze at a nearby field, but last weekend, whilst playing basketball and football with the brothers, suddenly a weird Pak Cik came and his presence was annoyingly uncomfortable. I stopped playing cause he seems like a stalker, and he started conversing with my brothers from a distance at first. My brother lied about where we stayed. Anyway, he came too close to where me and my other brother were lepaking, so we left the field and made our way to the shops nearby.

I thank God I have good brothers. Lay track on strangers so they won't find you. Well, maybe the fellow just wanted to chat, but hell-o, you don't chat with strangers, and there definitely wasn't a need to come too close. Scary. :/

The night exercise has been crossed out. Gahhhh. However, we now frequent the lakeside for evening jogs ^_^

I found out that a lakeside house in Kota Kemuning cost 1.4 million. Gilalah. T_T Seriously man, we can't even afford a house these days. Totally getting one out of Selangor. Pengsan!

A full lap is 2.1km. :D Hope to increase my endurance and be fit for work and life! Woo hoo! Come on people, lets bergaya hidup sihat! :D

Cau cau,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...