Friday, August 30, 2013

timbangan

Bismillah

Then again, the Jazz that is about to be produced is cheaper in comparison. :/ Even if my heart is with the Fiesta. Ok, lets decide as we test drive them all.

Agak sedih when the first step into becoming an adult is represented with the financial burden. I can get a secondhand car for a far cheaper price, but that will come with the occasional finding-for-parts which I may not be able to spend my time to do.

-----

Owh and tomorrow, tomorrow I shall meet people who are family, but not the blood-related kind. Maybe I can ask their opinion about what's clouding my head. Haha. Oh my tak sabarnyaaaaaaaa

-----

I hope she does well today, I hope she regains her strength. I hope she comes out of this as the best person in His eyes.

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...