Wednesday, August 28, 2013

thank God

Bismillah

Regarding Pak Cik N, betullah this time around, I over-thought. Assa!!! Thank God for the enlightenment one mentor-mentee coffee session. He's pursuing this lady in Malaysia. And now, I'm nowhere near where he is. *dance of joy*

Tak mengapa untuk aku rasa bahagia terlepas daripada benda-benda ni. Tak mengapa untuk aku rasa tak selesa. Haha. Buat baik itu harus, namun marilah tidak melampaui batas.

-----

Traveling to Putrajaya today. I hope the journey would be manageable.

-----

Kriteria ketiga.

He shouldn't be serious all the time.

The day I meet you, everything would be indescribable though. *Le sigh*

The budak-budak and I jammed to this. Of all the songs we could give our all to :P


Hopeless romantic, that, I already know that I am,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...