Monday, August 05, 2013

batman

Bismillah

Kriteria Kedua

SOMEONE WHO FIGHTS FOR ME. Someone who thinks I'm wonderful and worthy enough to drain his thoughts and efforts into.
Cause a few friends told me that I allow myself to be taken advantage of. When in my mind, it was more of a if-I-help-this-person-and-this-person-does-good-from-it-maybe-God-will-reward-me. I understand the concern though, Flo stated clearly that I shouldn't fall for someone who will only take advantage of me. Said I'm too nice (can a person be too nice? Maybe?).
I've seen how in marriages, people forget about the vows they make. And instead of fighting for one another, they fight against each other. Thus bringing apart what was supposed to be entwined.
And fighting to keep a relationship alone is exhausting. Cause you're never sure with the choice you've made, having doubts but all the while keeping a happy face, beneath which confusion roams.

For love is a verb.

I asked them about people of the same career for I still can't imagine not marrying a doctor (not for the title, rather the understanding). Honestly am scared to commit but everything has a first time kan, things should start somewhere. *bites nails*

-----

Graduasi


Tengah hari kejadian (oh yeah, I've graduated! wee hoo! thank God ^_^), I felt like a runaway bride cause I was running late, dan dengan gayanya, I ran across Narodni Trida dalam boots 2 1/2 inches and baju yang tak membenarkan melangkah besar. Gambar ni lawak sebab nampak macam balik shopping, bukannya balik Grad. lol.


Dan sekeping ijazah itu. Hasil keringat 6 tahun belajar. Amek kau, sila translate kalau mampu. 

-----

Batman. Sebab superheroes fight for people. 
Dan Batman unggul bergaya. Tapi Ironman lagi gaya mutu keunggulan. 
Masalahnya dengan superheroes, mereka semuanya ibarat pesakit mental. 
Tak mengapa kot, sebab kita semua, ada masalah mental masing-masing. 

-----

Semalam Abah got hit by a car, while loading things into the bonnet. Ada orang reverse kereta. Haih ignorant sungguhlah, kalau dah dapat lesen tapi reverse kereta pun boleh langgar orang. Ni siapa yang issue lesen ni. :/ 

Dan sesungguhnya, aku takut dengan lesen doktor yang bakal dipertanggungjawabkan kepada aku. Aku tahu, hidup sebagai doktor ni, prioriti aku adalah pesakit. Aku harap aku mampu untuk pikul semua itu. Tuhan, sepertimana Engkau telah jaga aku sejak wujudnya aku, peliharalah diri aku untuk terus menerus berada dalam keadaan sedar, tentang semua niat dan tujuan aku. Janganlah kau jadikan aku manusia yang tak bertanggungjawab. Serius takut. 

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...