Sunday, July 28, 2013

packing

Bismillah.

Dan sesungguhnya, barang yang akan dibawa balik jauh lebih sedikit berbanding apa yang ditinggalkan.

All these packing made me realise that, the utmost importance is the bare necessities in life. For inevitably, the excess baggage must be left behind. Feels a bit like I've too many things. But yeah, seeing as how it's a four season country, that was quite justifiable. And six solid years, I grew in size, and probably, hopefully, in faith, so fair enough, for the additional baju. Lol.

I find that it's hard to part with tokens from friends. Love notes, if I may call them. I know the moment Mama clears the house in future, they will meet their fate in the waste, but, I can't seem to not pack them.

And Once Ler. :'(
I know I started you well, then I let you go for a while cause I hate being told what to do. And then I realise the comfort of tuning, strumming and picking you. You sound wonderful. Definitely not like the rest at home. And I wanted to take you along the ride, to accompany my days at home but, the expenses were too much. I got you a new owner though, and she seems wonderful :) I'll stroke you with care, for what time remains for the both of us. Just know that, you'll always be my number one!
(keluhan orang bujang.lol)


This is not goodbye,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...