Friday, July 05, 2013

maybe not

Bismillah

I think I'll learn how to swim first, before any bungee attempt.
I looked through the videos of bungee jumping at the proposed bridge, and there wasn't actually a plank to walk on, you just climb onto this miserable railing and once on the other side, you lean back on it till the jump.

Doesn't look that promising. Haha.

Anyway, I doubt the parents would let me do it. Unless I do it before I tell them that I did. Hmm.

And Abah will go "Itu bukan minta kebenaran, itu mem-beritahu".

---

I told him it's okay to be scared, as long as you're doing something.
He doesn't know, that of course, all those things I said, I meant them for myself more than I meant them for him.

Just how do we expect others to understand when we fail to share our secrets?
Haha.
Well, this world is a whole less complicated when we have faith that others, like us, keep things for themselves too.
That's why, regardless of how much it'll hurt, not knowing things, and not being able to project your pain, try to continue being kind others. Being kind is never out of style :)

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...