Tuesday, July 16, 2013

cheers kay, jangan tension

Bismillah

Put the glass down. Here, have a read. It is the 7th night of Ramadhan. And out of the many goals set this week, perhaps one I must see through, is to every night, before going to sleep, let go of everything. Forgive everyone.

Life was hard on me, only because I decided to make it sound like it is. And I keep relating the lives of others with mine, when of course, I am, my own self, and I must not drown myself in fear of re-living the lives of others.

Mistakes should only cause us hurt and pain at time of impact, because, it is from mistakes that we learn how to do things a different way. It is with mistakes that we step aside to make way for a better decision.

Thank You God, for letting me know this.
And episode from Dr Who actually concluded with this: "Now you show your son how wrong you were, how there's another way. You make him the best of humanity, in the way you couldn't be". I like how the Dr is always direct about faults in others, and the best part is, he reminds people about hope. On not to fret what was, rather work with what you have. If you made a mistake, then, it is your job to be accountable and make up for it. Guilt and worry won't get you far.

The other day, I almost let go of the wrong thing. :'(
And when someone told me to be strong, I thought it was the craziest statement I could get. And I thought, perhaps, I hadn't been strong enough. So I nodded but my heart was denying whatever my body tried to say.

And then, it hit me that, I wasn't supposed to be strong. I was suppose to be weak, weak enough to pour my heart's content to Him. I am only human after all. I am weak, for there's nothing under my control, and I should seek the Almighty. :'(

All is well now. Letting go is definitely something I should train myself to frequent. The tranquility that comes with it. Kyaaaa >.< Alhamdulillah!

Love always,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...