Thursday, May 02, 2013

eye opener

Bismillah.

I understood when he mentioned we all need that motivated friend to make sure we don't give up on our way to excellence.

I understand it better in times like this. When you're just darn sleepy that if you're in the comforts of home right now, it is most probable that your corpus would be deeply embedded in the warmth of the duvet.
Unless, you have a friend to go to the library with. :) yeahhh!!!

Speaking of which, we escaped casualty by 45 minutes when the gas leak happened at Divadlo early this week.
I thank God we are okay.
It's going to be quite some time before we could revisit Akademie Ved's library. My favourite place to study. In a way, it's saddening cause it feels like Prague just can't wait to say goodbye.
Haha.

I don't know why I must think and feel so much. :'(

-----

I sniffed some fishy business. Which involves brainwashing my thoughts about certain individuals.

As of now, I don't think such measure is necessary. I'm pretty observant myself, thank you.

And that'll add up to the list of things I'll never say. :P

-----

Time is what it takes to make or break.

Nora

2 comments:

zainabibrahim said...

kannn..
ritu i pon tgk gak kat praguepost..
omg..
teringatt pintu klasik dier yg kat entrance tuh..
alhamdulillah la tader msian yg tercedere

neneknora said...

alhamdulillah..and that day seriously wounded, 17 orang, injured ade 40. no one died. :)

pintu klasik besar gedabak yang kena guna badan untuk tolak. heee >.<

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...