Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dear God

Bismillah

The unlikely thing to happen, has happened.
And I'm surprised that, contrary to my belief, things feel right.

All those years of having to play the tough role. It was because You wanted to gift me with this ke?
Protecting me from harms way. And allowing me to find comfort in trusting You.

So that I don't regret what I experience, so I don't regret what I feel.
I never had control over those things, however hard I try.
And I was, really hard on myself.
And You keep on laying these safety nets, airbags, shock absorbers.
It feels as if You're telling me, it's okay, I'm only human, and You can totally handle it, so, I need to be okay and carry on with life.

Dear God, I honestly feel precious. :') Or if I can put it literally, my heart feels precious. So, can You make it that I will long for this feel everyday?

So that my vessel embodies the saying, to serve God by serving people.
And spare what I can with gratitude. :)

God is good. All the time.

Nora

4 comments:

Syamira Zaki said...

terharunya baca entry ni. suddenly I can feel u more than ever =P
Good God He protects you all the time =)

neneknora said...

hehehe :)
God is good. And dear, thanks for being one of those safety net. ^^, *hugssss*

dr1/6 said...

so soothing to feel the peace you feel : )

it's when you're doing something that you've been led to do, does your heart feel at peace.

i dunno how to word it more eloquently, but suddenly the past makes sense, and all the struggles seem insignificant.

*hugs*

neneknora said...

exactly that! :')

I was so interested to know the whys, when all I need to do is just trust that it is all taken care of. There're reasons, but maybe, I don't need to think about them.

*hugs back*

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...