Tuesday, April 30, 2013

what next?

Bismillah.

I'm not good at lying.
I wish I wasn't so transparent but perhaps it's better this way.


Most of all, I gotta remind myself, that I'm not the kind to sit still, waiting.
I need to gain knowledge and wisdom. I need to be an excellent student, and later, doctor.

Feelings. Is a whole new experience. S told me it's a phase where I have to be extremely patient. There's no point if these all lead to nowhere anyway. That, I have to be absolutely clear with. There're so many things I wish for but I know, that honestly, I don't know what is best.

What I do know is that I want His blessings.

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...