Monday, April 08, 2013

sleepover

Bismillah.

Did you know, our house is famously known as the "recuperating house", because post exam, it is a famous destination for resting, among friends. Kalau tuan rumah dah habis exam jugak, maknanya, boleh dapat bed and breakfast lah. Hehehe.
The room itself, spacious, beds comfy, noise pollution is minimal (except Friday nights, but the double windows usually do the trick ;) ), WiFi, lotsa books, and early light out. Tidak dilupakan stress releasing sessions.
Boleh buat bisnes post-exam-one-night-recovery lah agaknya. :P

And last night, for the first time ever, we slept over at Syamee's instead. We were exchanging information and prolly, I had, in a way, decided, after an insomniac episode the night before, now is not exactly the time I want to be alone.
Apparently, I have the common cold. It was not until Thamarai and I had contact, that I also found out I'm feverish. All the while, I thought spring has come, when in actual fact, it was the heat from my own body. I've got a Charmander in me! Woo hoo! :D

When you are in a stage where you don't even realise you are sick, having two good friends and Panadol and a good night sleep is simply wonderful. :)

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...