Sunday, April 14, 2013

halo

Bismillah.

That wasn't so bad.
In fact, it was very good.
Lets not go there again, heart wrenching.

-----

It's been a while since an intelligent conversation.
Ustaz ada cakap harini, we should all have that one friend, who are able to tell us to think clearly, and make the right decision. People who are willing to tell us how we are wrong. :)
About my chronic problem, Saro convinced me to question what would weight more with concern to serving God. ie If I were to do things for His sake, what would it be?
After almost a month, I made the call. And Alhamdulillah, it went so much better than my thoughts thought it would. ^^

Saro also introduced the the plant-animal-children theory. That taking care of things should start small. :P

And the most important part of the conversation, to always trust your gizzard (read: gut). :)
Thank God for the Skype session.

-----

I called Mama post-midnight morning, told her about the mountain of information I have yet to consume.
And she told me to sleep.
And so I slept.
And I'm glad I did.

-----

Owh and the talk at the mosque today.
The hadis part, gila terasa babe.

Exhausted T_T
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...