Sunday, March 03, 2013

mutual weirdness

Bismillah.

It's Dr Seuss' birthday today.

Honestly, if ever someone ask for recommendations for their children/younger siblings, I'd recommend Dr Seuss' books.

Our first copy was "The Cat in The Hat" and what I learnt from that when I was young, is that, you can make a mess in the house, so long as you clean up. :D Hihihi. Sadly, after the birth of my brothers, that book, was also lead to the same fate as the other books. Don't ask, it was, a very sad ending. :( Tsk tsk.

Baguslah korang dah besar sekarang dan pandai menghargai buku dan rajin membaca, terima kasih Tuhan.

And my personal favourite is actually "Oh, The Places You Will Go". And I'm glad I gave that copy to a special someone. :)

Anyway, to share a quote from Dr Seuss today,

We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Because, one fine day, a friend asked me: "Am I weird?" and I told her, "No, your normal". And another friend said "You shouldn't ask her, she's weird, of course she'll say you're normal".

Weird, kan?

:)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...