Friday, February 22, 2013

what to do?

Bismillah.

When your wedded friends and their spouses recommend you potential suitors, what do you do?

I wail. Haha. *why recommend them to meeeee???* :P lebih kurang macam tulah the wailing goes. 

There's the fact that it is all very probable.
Then there's also the fact that I'm scared of relationships. 
Which makes everything a whole level more complicated. 

So after the wailing, I just laugh it off. 

One day I'll understand all these. 
Maybe not now. 
One fine day.


-----

Owh and I think the stress level has surpassed a certain threshold. And I hope I'm not doing things because I'm burnt out. It feels like it, cause you read, and then, you go.. "what was that again?" 
O Lord, I'm so so scared. I'm so helpless on my own T_T

It feels a little like second year all over. 
And recalling what the parents told me the last time I was in a slump, "kalau penat sangat, take a break lah. boleh kan? then sambung lah balik". 
And to that, I tell myself, no, I haven't actually given my all, so in all honesty, the tiring part was from overthinking and being too anxious. :) 
Ruginya kalau you give up without even trying! Chances are, the chances are there for you to grab hold off! :D 

So pretty please, study dengan penuh ketenangan hor.. 
If you get distracted, remember God always!!! God is good. ^^

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...