Sunday, February 03, 2013

we got big!

Bismillah.
(in an attempt to make more ibadats)

Part and parcel of living in the land of the unknown is to have a small support system. And towards the end of the studies, ours got big (because more than half has completed half of their deen)! Wooooohooo (dengan nada Prof Zem*n - honestly, I wanna know if anyone would end up being the infinity-person next year. Hahaha.)

Anyway, these are the people whom I have a special bond with. The kind where we know almost all of the stories (by which Ayee cakap, kalau nak join the group, memang kena briefing dulu. And if a story is repeated, boleh main sambung-sambung sesama sendiri. Kekeke). And came out with so many ideas to help each other out. And if at state of utmost anger, they mostly resolve by noon, iA. (With the exception of extreme cases which somehow, everyone will keep at bay because no good would come out of  mentioning it. The present has more to offer, live the moment :) ) Maybe it's easy to forgive and forget the small little imperfections we all have because, deep inside, we realise that, truly, no one wants to cause anyone any form of harm.

These are the people who saw me grow, so, somehow, there're parts of me they understand more than I do myself. It is in this group of people that I find a person to cry over a motivation book with. Haha!

There're times when I roam the streets of Prague and I asked, why must I get attached to people? It'll be so lonely when we'll be separated. And keeping in touch over the net isn't as comforting as being physically available.

Proc? Wae? Why? Kenapa?

Hahaha. Drama betul.

So one of them told me, if we don't get attached to people, then we'll miss all the beauty of loving, caring, and being loved and cared for. Hee~

Honestly, there's so much to write, but I'm too exhausted to organise my thoughts right now. And this post really seem chaotic. :P



Alhamdulillah, for these people. Hope what we have been, are, and will be, is all under Allah's blessings. Thank you all, I hope to be reminded of the many good things you've brought and I hope, we would all continue, to help others, in what ways we could ;)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...