Tuesday, February 05, 2013

keep calm, and study

Bismillah.

Over-thinking kills. Cause overthinking leads to surrounding fact with fiction. And that way, everything seems like it's going down the drain (or by the end of the thinking, down a whirlpool brought about by a tsunami).

Over-thinking leads to unnecessary worrying. Anxiety, the fear of the unknown. And to some, migraine attacks.

I thank God today, for sending a friend whom helped calm my nerves. I didn't realise it then but, clearly, I wasn't in a state where I could be focused on studying. Thank you, friend. Alhamdulillah.

-----

If there was one person I could admire, then it would be those who are able to stay calm. It's a wonder how they do it. Cause I believe everyone would have thousands of thoughts running through their brains at any given time.

I might know a lil' bit of the secret because, I find myself calm when surrounded by certain people. And with these people, I could tick more items off my planner. In some way, they motivate me to work on a solution long found.

-----

It all boils down to moderation though. There're things worth being dramatic with (acting out what a patient with a certain disease would come to the doctor like), there're things that require you to think more, so you do the right thing and don't make mistakes. Then there're things you needn't think and worry about, like results, what happened in the past bleh bleh bleh (say it like how Count Dracula says it!) Hahaha.

After all, for all that has happened in life, there's always a way to make it better Nora! :)
You have ample of knowledge, we all do, but what differs one from another is wisdom  the hikmah of those ilm'. So pray hard, that you'll attain that wisdom, for it could only come from Him.

Everything, every little thing, has their purpose. Even scoldings. And more so, scoldings that came from sincerity to learn. Fighting!!!

-----

And later today, I think I should post regarding the summer clerkship thing. Not spamming, but just sharing what I think is good. And if good things help others, then Alhamdulillah. If no one is interested, so be it!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...