Thursday, February 14, 2013

distinct

Bismillah.

No, I don't celebrate Valentine.

Ale (but), this is funny. :D

Credit: http://www.blog.weekendsinthecity.net/

Ahaha.

Love is strange.
When there's beauty on the inside, the outside, there's nothing to, ch ch ch ch change.

:)

-----

I'm starting to get backaches from the studying. Minimally 4 months, maximally 6(?) before I'll regain my posture again, live a healthier life and get detoxified.
I think I understand why Andreas said he would quit smoking after med school. (I pester him every time I could, but the deed has been unfruitful) Cause I don't think I could end my coffee regime. (And then I justify the whole coffee thing with him, because, he smokes AND drinks really scary thick coffee. *round, shocked eyes*) The big jar of coffee lasts 2 months for me.
I wish I won't have to turn to energy drinks. So harmful. Yikes.

When this ends, I'll cycle 40km daily, drink green tea, have a proper sleep-wake cycle, before I start working. So that at least when I start work, I would have ample of stamina.

Syaratnya, sekarang adalah masa yang perlukan pengorbanan kaw-kaw punya. Kalau tak, makin panjanglah masa yang diperlukan untuk habiskan sesi pembelajaran ni!

Sorry body, kamu kena suffer sekarang. Saya minta maaf banyak-banyak! >.<

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...