Wednesday, February 13, 2013

calm after the storm

Bismillah.

Permulaan sabar adalah pahit, tapi akhirnya manis.

-----

Everyone has their own devil to fight. And I wonder just how much confusions, how much tears, how many self-consultation everyone would pose themselves with every day, before embracing yet another new day. I too wonder if we are really thankful with what we have, hence the happy faces, or did we give up to fight and decided to go with the flow and so, we put on the happy faces again.

The fight is no easier when you're alone.

Then again, these fights seem to be developing a pattern. And once the pattern is recognised, then perhaps, we could deal with them more effectively. :) Then we could move on to bigger things.

For the time being, train yourself to not be too reactive, eyh?

Help will come.
Cause you asked for it. That is what matters.

-----

Infinity case.

So, he did remember and it was the first question asked. And he explained Einstein's version of it (and I wonder why I did not opt for Einstein's, he's like, a genius! Haha). Cause I gave a sentence with too many words. He told us "now, please, do this, if you want to explain to your children, and grandchildren..bla bla bla". And he gave an explanation with arm movements and such. Which made me admire him more. :O The best educator are always those who can explain things in the simplest form.

And today he talked about the abundance of knowledge a good practitioner should have. And he made that infinity sign again. Haha. Can I take that as a private joke? :P *Sniggers at the corner of class*
Anyway, I worried about exam, but tonight I thought, there's only so much I could do, but I gotta make sure that it is within my maximum.

And I think I can convince my brain that it is genuinely genius, again. Tuhan tolong, kurniakan kami ketajaman pemikiran, dan berkatilah ilmu-ilmu ini.

-----

She came. She brought cookies. And today, somehow, we ended up grocery shopping together. :) There's so much happiness this evening. Thank You Allah. ^^

-----

And to those who goes around saying how I goreng my exams, well, tak baik cakap macam tu. :) Maybe I can't be good and istiqamah at studying the way you do, but I'm hoping to be istiqamah with my methods of learning. You're gifted that way, and I'm gifted this way. And how you study, is really up to you. Lets keep cheering on each other instead, huh? :)

Love always,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...