Tuesday, February 05, 2013

at the beginning

Bismillah

:)

I took a trip down memory lane.

The first year, was the year when we started this all, highly motivated. And I hope to regain those motivation. I hope we would all have a lovely, blessed end.

 In the photo prior to the one above, Dr Becke was a bit confused because he has no idea what it meant when we wanted to take a crazy shot. Haha!

 Besides the senior and us, no one got to learn Anatomie with Dr Brabec I think. He's very memorable. :P And this was one of those years when I still go into the trouble of making handmade cards. Hehe. (His name means sparrow I think, but I thought any bird would do)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...