Tuesday, November 06, 2012

not so random

Simple moments.

What draws a smile on your face today?
For me, it was some Czech boys.
Little ones, 5-8 years old.

They were playing soccer and wanted to ask me to join them.
I said no, go on and play. I'm waiting for my friends.
And one of them said something which I don't quite get.
So I told them, I don't speak fluent Czech, and I don't understand Czech well.

And the 8 year old who dribbled-paling-bergaya-sekali raised his hand and said, with really bright expression, 'Well, I can speak Ukranian'.

I could only smile at his attempt. :)
Nemluvi Anglicky.

I've always loved being around children.
They're carefree, innocent and big hearted.
They don't judge.

Somehow, it makes you carefree, innocent, big hearted, non judgemental as well.
(Err... this leads to some parents and relatives going "yang kau main dengan budak-budak tu apesal" or "main mengalahkan budak-budak" when I decided to spend my time running around)

Hope to go to the children centre for our class trip next week.
It's a foster home, if I remember correctly.

-----

Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of me.
Then I think if I'm wasting my time thinking of you.
But then again.
You are not a waste of time.

-----

Attempting being vulnerable.

-----

Thank you Allah

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...