Sunday, November 25, 2012

izinkan saya


Atas sebab-sebab merasakan what I wrote was inappropriate, makanya parts of this post has been rewritten. Haha!

Ok, agak melucukan untuk ambil gambar jari berdarah. Patut cari something to compress then plasterkan aje. Tapi tapi.. I got so excited (what???) sebab darah tu cam tak henti-henti mengalir. Hahaha. Must have been an artery. Boleh tahan sakit. Hahaha.
And somehow, this reminded me of a statement Syamira made about me. Regarding semangat-cheer-dan-vocal-cord-accidents. Yang agak tak boleh bla, but I have to admit anyway. :P

-----
Karipap terima kasih.

Kerana anda semua telah banyak membantu membentuk hamba Allah ini.

Alhamdulillah for the experience.
May Allah bless you people, and may He grant us all Paradise.

-----

UK
And this project I've suggested, if in Your Knowledge, is good for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. Amin.
Bismillah.

4 comments:

rusnarusli said...

salam jijie :)

awakkah buat karipap yg sedap tu? hehe. jzkk sis!

"segores luka di jalan Allah kan menjadi saksi pengorbanan"
- ni lirik lagu Bingkai Kehidupan :)
search for it. hehe..

Barakallahufik

<3, k rusna

neneknora said...

kyaa~ hutang budi. aiyark~ tapi cam tak cukup pun.. adoi~ serious sedap? bonus tu! ahahaha XD

i heard the song.
ok kene lagi rajin memberi nampaknya. iA. che rus fighting! :D

Syamira Zaki said...

hehe myb what i meant was, when u do sth, u wanna do it wholeheartedly, and thats a living proof that u did, do it with all ur might :) too bad xde pom poms. hahaa

neneknora said...

ahahaha.. kawan, you know me too well. well, maybe not having poms poms was for the greater good XD

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...