Thursday, November 08, 2012

ambiguous

So, when I said vulnerable, I didn't mean it in a physical sense. 

Almost became a pirate yesterday.
Sebab kena smash with shuttlecock straight on my eyes. 
The lid of one eye got retracted and gives this bulu-mata-lebih-lentik-daripada-biasa effect. 

The pressure pain was bearable tapi the funny part was when everyone went like "okay ke? okay or not? you need me to get cold water?" and I went, "I'm okay" sambil air mata bercucuran. Reason enough, it hit my eye, memanglah my eyes became watery. Ahahaha. Serious bukan sebab sakit. :P Kesian kat korang kan, risau tak menentu. 

Then the real pain, bila I got smashed by a racquet on the forehead. GILE KENTANG. 
Tau tak, kalau something retak, then you can see the cracks, time tu, at the back of my mind, that was what I visualised. HAHAHA.
I ended up with a bump on my forehead. It's childhood memories all over again. *cue visions of monkey bars and what nots*
Well, that didn't hurt afterwards. Hee~ 

^^ tapi benjol dah surut sekarang~ thank God~ and the eyelid has gone back to it's original anatomical position. 

Ok, next time, marilah lebih berhati-hati. Yosh~ 

-----

There're things you feel that you can't stop but you can control it. 
Don't worry. It won't hurt. 

-----

Err, random fact: orang Czech are good at winking. >.^ 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...