Wednesday, October 10, 2012

hmmm

The post below, regarding the ape librarian was an attempt at clearing some thoughts. However, I feel that I need to make my blog posts more meaningful :P

I thank God to have surrounded me with good people, cause almost anywhere I am on the internet, I could click on motivating things.

And today is regarding waking up. Waking up together. Here's a Youtube link from an educator I admire, Brother Nouman Ali Khan, regarding the subject, waking up.

A reminder on getting back on track, and surrendering ourselves to the right thing.
Cause sometimes having faith is not enough, you need the right attitude as well.

Eep~
This year is about battling many things. I hope to be aware of where these all leads to. And I've been warned this journey may be the most challenging yet, so yeah, lets work hard. :)

With Allah's help, we'll manage.

-----

*below is the said blog post that needn't be read, cause to many, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever*

Oook Oook!

And she wonders how many would smirk at the remark.
The librarian lost a friend.
So the librarian buries itself in more books.
A book comforts the way a friend can not.

And to a banana, the librarian went: "Oook!"

Works every time!
Cause the thing about a banana is that, a banana, is not just a banana.
It kept the library at balance.

-----

2 comments:

dr1/6 said...

oh, every girl needs her books and bananas. and chocolates never hurt one's feelings too.


<3

neneknora said...

:) oook!

> <3 ;)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...