Sunday, January 22, 2012

6 hari lagi ^^

Salam a ahoj people!
:) Happy Chinese New Year!!! Woot2!!! :D 
Hows the Mandarin orange and Ngan Yin peanuts going? 
I hear Ipoh traffic quite bad today (Saturday) 


-----


This week, must be one of those weird weeks. 


Cause the doctor commented, "You will be a gentle doctor" - she sounded sweet so, I think she meant it in a good way, but it was due to my failure to elicit proper response from a patient. 
(Me? ME? A gentle doctor? HAHAHA. Dalam hati, jawab, nah, I'm just scared I'll hurt them if I exert to much power. I'm very strong. Like seriously. Haha! *Obsessional thoughts of being Superman's twin sister*)
The reason I came out with (as an internal monologue) became invalid as everybody else managed to elicit response in our HYPERREFLEXIC patient. 
Hence, I concluded that I need more practice~ 



So one fine Friday morning, I went to the Zdravotnicke Potreby and asked about "reflexni kladivo" - buat vocab sendiri - and I got myself a reflex hammer.. OH YEAH!
With the needle to examine pyramidal signs. 
And these rubber strips to test sensation. 
Which made me so happy, and I had that smiling spasm on the way to class. :) :) :) :) :)


However, the patient we got was areflexia, or with very minimal reflex on her limbs but it went well, I think I did better this time. Alhamdulillah :)



Buat style Dr Linek ah next week. Wa chaaaa!


-----


Owh, and psychiatry exam is near. :) And so is neurology credits~


*tolong doakan kejayaan menimba ilmu dan lepas exam dengan cemerlang please. tysm! xx*
6 hari to go ;)

1 comment:

zainabibrahim said...

yah, u hv too much power..hehehe..
all the very best jugk!!

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...