Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ha ha heaven help me~

I decided to NOT take the exam. 
Feeling feverish these few days. 
So I took some meds.
And sleep with the fan on. Must be some nasty virus to be so febrile. :O Naughty naughty microbs! 


Ejai read on echolalia and said it reminded her of me. 
Cause I echo people's speech. 
It comes out automatically, on the basis that I love language, so if I were to speak it, I'd like it to sound like the original. 
Only this kind of behavioural misconduct results me getting the STARE from those I mimicked. Kyaaa~ Sorry, I didn't mean to offend, and I'm trying to not be an echolalia. 


Echopraxia. I do that too, on the basis of wanting to know what others feel walking/running/etc like that, and the most memorable was the one in college. 
Me and a friend were walking back from buying dinner. And since it was nearing Maghrib, people were walking to Tangga Satu to the surau for prayers. Then I saw some random fellow walking awkwardly, so I started to imitate him. 
And after a while, my friend, who was walking behind me, called me. I turned back to see segerombolan budak-budak pergi surau pointing and laughing. 
The next thing I know, we were hiding at the nearest LH (lecture hall) out of embarrassement.  


I was who I was, then I took an arrow in the knee. Ha!





-----
I think I need practice before the real thing. 
At the rate my patient care is going, I don't think it's enough to make me a doctor in less than 2 years time! Kyaaa~


Balik rumah, lets play pretend like Nina! Only with real stethoscope and thermometer and sphygmomanometer(right~) and other clinical examinations. :D Woo hoo! 



4 comments:

liyana said...

get well soon :)

neneknora said...

thanks kak liyana! :) :) :)

l t t l g j h ; said...

dr. nina super cuteee. rasa mau gigit.

dont worry, dr. nora pasti boleh. am looking forward to get treated by dr. nora! hehe.

all the best! :)

neneknora said...

heee~ insyaAllah :D
nak jadi dr yg mengambil berat~ hiargh~ usaha! doakan i ye kawan! :) thanksss <3

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...