Wednesday, December 07, 2011

four sided wall

If I explode in a four sided wall
Eyes would turn to stare
All of me
Shall wilt and eventually crumble


I'd die cause I can't contain the explosive


And if I explode in a four sided wall
Will I too, hurt you?


Cause today you exploded
I hate it
Cause a developing ember
Got ignited
Right here *points to heart*


-----


*puts out fire with cold water* 
*err, now smokes emerges*


-----


Writing metaphors helps me be transparent enough so that I remember what happened and vague enough so that people can come out with their own story. Ha! 


And the explanation for above post goes like this:
"We've all got both LIGHT and DARK inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." Sirius Black


From popgoesthepatronus.tumblr.com and also Sarah for sharing on FB :) kekeke

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...