Tuesday, December 06, 2011

bebola daging

Salam :)


Today's post, food post!!! Woot2~
My taste sense was longing for something warm and filling and though I met a failed attempt last year, this time around, I managed to make MEATBALLS yang best! Kyaaaa~ #modebahagia 


Terima kasih to lovely Jamie Oliver Sensei for his meatball recipe. (Refer "to make your meatballs" part) From which, I replaced the crackers with breadcrumbs :D


Jom layan recipe for a while:


1. Sediakan bahan-bahan. Ground beef (about 300g), breadcrumbs, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, mustard (not in photo cause I forgot to bring it out of the fridge :P), 1 egg.


2. Place all ingredients in a bowl (tupperware :P) and mix well. And no, I didn't use the whole packet of rempah ratus. Sila isi secukup rasa. :D 


3. I added the breadcrumbs until the mixture was easy to shape. Don't put too much breadcrumbs cause it would end up BREADCRUMBballs if you did XD. This photo is before I half-cooked them (in a microwave)


4. Ja jjan! Selepas dimicrowavekan. 


5. Cook some into very simple soup with lotsa pepper! The rest can be kept refrigerated for future use.  


:) Simple aite? Okay everyone, jom buat meatballs secara berjemaah. Wee hoo~


Lesson learnt: Gagal sekali, bukanlah gagal selama-lamanya. #thankYouAllah
Next on the list to revive: Chocolate cheesecake. 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...