Monday, November 21, 2011

obsgyn

Dearest Abah and Pmn Odin, 


From the first week of lesson, I have to say, I don't think I could handle Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
:( 
And I'm sorry to have to disappoint you people. 
Truth be told, I was hoping I have in my power, the ability to venture into that field.


Tapi,
1. I got really pale after watching some ultrasound procedures.
2. Watching videotaped deliveries made me feel all jelly-like, or really, I felt like a snowman melting on a chair. And my hands turned cold and clammy. And I felt nauseous. 
3. The more I watch, the more I was jellified.
4. My subconscious is stopping me from witnessing an abortion.


This is a preliminary decision though. There's still a week left this semester, 2 weeks during the summer break and prolly sometime in the sixth year and my whole HO life to decide. Haha. Pray I survive this week for now please. Tysm :)


-----
Paed ok tak? 
I can teach them kids to divert their thinking from being sick to jumping around :D Heee~ 


Orthopaedic paed? 
Decisions decisions~


-----
On a random note, how do you contain an overwhelming feeling?


This kind of curiosity is too much for the heart to handle. 
Yikes!

8 comments:

dr1/6 said...

zipau, i can see you being a BRILLIANT paediatrician.

rusnarusli said...

salam jiji :)
me toooooooooo... tak tahan la tgok o&g.
mcm a big no no jg to me kut.
huhu..

seraamm

neneknora said...

Aaaw~ thanks sarah! And I hope you'll be genius in ur field as well! Surgery aite? :D i can imagine you applying art there! ;)

neneknora said...

Slm che rus! Weee~ i'm not alone then! :) igtkn unfit for medicine, walhal obsgyn tu satu branch aje.. Hehe.. Fight on sistah!

Xiang Yan said...

I like O&G but it is a bit boring:p Don't be upset ok? As you still need to become a mum in the future, haha:p

neneknora said...

:P Hehe.. mothers needn't witness all the blood, no? Anyway, I've hypotension, so I'd prolly pass out before the err.. procedure. Haha! But yeah, there's enough time to decide ;)

liyana said...

be strong dear.. nanti kalau akak bersalin, i need a female doctor to help me out :)

neneknora said...

ekekeke :D
ade byk tahun lagi nak gather courage ;) we'll see.. hehe..
klu preggie, sila bagi tau ye ;)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...