Thursday, July 14, 2011

it's been 4 days

Ohkay, so the days have been somewhat less occupied than what I've imagined :P


Time to work out on a more strict schedule!


------


:) I've lost some of my extra kilos. 
We went for a 15km cycle. 


Err... power cycling. 
I hope for a more flatter ground the next. I needn't build muscle tone. I have enough of those. 
I'm aiming fat burning. Kyaaaa~ 


-----


I want Taufiq's fixie, but I know that I won't be using it as much as he would. So, I shall be happy with whatever bike I end up riding. :D


Oh~ The big sister giving up on the prettier bike. Hahaha. 
Mungkin this is the result of my childhood ending. Sebab Harry Potter dah habis. HAHAHA :'(

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...