Saturday, June 18, 2011

healthy food

Aka drugs. NOT the abusive type eyh, the therapeutic one :P


Today I managed to open my bottle of Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu Dan Anak. And I'm so happyyyyyy ^^ Weeee~
The trick is to have enough desire to break the bottle at trying to unscrew the cap.
It didn't break but yeah, now my palm has memories of torsional force. Kekeke. 


There's no ubat batuk that could calm my oropharynx like this one ^^
Alhamdulillah...


I'm officially sick now. T_T
Good thing it's the hols. :) I would have problem keeping my mouth shut and relaxing my larynx if otherwise. 
Well, maybe I should slow down on the singing-for-fun-cause-husky-sore-throat-voice-is-the-best as well :P
That should help tonnes. Hopefully, InsyaAllah ;)


Me wanna get me dose of codeine now. 
Nyam nyam~
Mari berusaha untuk sihat!
Seumdwa!


Today, I enjoyed reading, which is good, but I so gotta speed up. Anggare anggare arrriiiibaaaaa~

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...