Wednesday, May 25, 2011

to do

"I don't wanna wait, for my life to be over"


So Abu Productive uploaded a much needed video on Youtube last week. 
I realised how I've spent some days(especially when there're no exam) being bored and EXTREMELY unproductive. Which is sad and regretful. Eek!
Alhamdulillah, to have given this chance to wake a little and start some small steps into BIG things.
The funny thing is, someone actually showed me a similar guide before, only I was being too judgemental to notice it's importance back then. So sorry! 


Betullah apa yang Saidina Ali r.a. sampaikan: "Lihatlah kepada apa yang dikatakan dan janganlah kamu lihat siapa yang berkata". 


*I must work harder to learn to love unconditionally so that I won't waste precious words and advice from people around me!*


Anyway, this video talks about our duties as human being, the point of being born and later die. How life without goals is boring, setting up goals and the type of goals to set up. The uploader also volunteers to help go through your goal and see areas in which you should upgrade on. Heee~ And most importantly, at the end of the whole planning, to go through em' goals and see how it leads you to Jannah. 


I have yet to find goals for some area. Can't imagine myself there yet (One of those times when imagination is unable to flower. I must be getting old. Kekeke)


Enjoy~



And thank you Allah for the knowledge. 
Keep on doing our best jom ;)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...