Friday, April 15, 2011

swinging on monkey bars

Mad and sane.


I believe I am both.


*Megalomaniac laugh*


It scares and excites me that really, between those two, there's merely this really thin line. 
We all have odd ideas, don't we.
And it's our reactions and beliefs about them which are mad or sane or both. 


-----


Today I believed I was once an ADHD child.
I'm surprised as to how I've suppressed my jumping around everywhere I go.
:) 
My uncle was nice enough to remind me that I didn't only just jump.
I climb, slide and whatnots. 


I remember being tied with my sister though because of my brilliant idea to turn the storeroom into a sliding rink.
Did you know that talc makes really good substitute for a slippery floor? Hihihi.  


Being adventurous has its purpose though.


The bug incident was at our agama school, back in Kuantan, the one we have in the evenings after school.
I don't remember the people as much as the setting though.
There was a dead cockroach somewhere, and some smartarian boys when and handled it by using a penyapu lidi (a kind of broom). 
Their aim? To scare girls. And yeah, they succeeded but they left the cockroach laying around after that. 
And guess who went and grab the dead cockroach by the hand for revenge? Me. I sneaked up on them rather than make a big deal out of it. It was an interesting experience. I didn't know till then, guys aren't as brave as they make themselves look. Aha, they're human after all. I chucked the cockroach out. 
It's weird that I did all that because now, I can't handle cockroaches. Just smelling them would make me have paresthesias on the tips of my finger. (Could it be because my fingers can't rid the memory?) Ugh.




Probably the best way to enjoy an adventurous day out is to have a partner. Mine was by the name Nur Zahirah Zamhuri. :) (I have yet to find this girl's Facebook!) My most memorable playtime with her would be an afternoon where we were cycling around our neighbourhood. And we found an interesting little puddle. :D
Guess what was in the puddle. Hehehe.
Textbook of frog metamorphosis!!! IN 3D. i.e. we saw, touch and play with real frogs! There were tadpoles, and frogs with two legs and a tail, frogs with 4 legs and a tail, and a full grown frog. A good way to study Science eyh? :D


-----


I totally miss exploring! :) Come next week I could go for an ORL surgery though. Lets hope it'll be as interesting! ^^
Weee~





No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...