Saturday, March 12, 2011

haphazard

Like Brownian motion
Loss in a line of action


In this labyrinth of constellation
I see only a fraction
A fraction
Of dynamic passion


You who were left hidden
You who were left so sudden


Here's to you, an apology
I'm sorry


Lets run hand in hand
We're running late
We're running out of time
Lets start again
More importantly, lets end this together


Bismillah




A pantun to accompany:
You're on an airplane.
I naik train.


See you there (though a bit later!) 


-----


I wonder if I'll remember why I wrote this. 
Haha.




Siberian Husky. Rawr! ^^

5 comments:

rusnarusli said...

suke anjing husky!

neneknora said...

oh kak rusna! saya pun!
haritu terserempak dengan yang ni kat castle. dah lah obedient. chomeeeellll pulak tuuuu!!!

Flo said...

very random. I like. ;)

Unknown said...

saya jugak suka anjing nih..muahaha..
what's wif the pantun?

neneknora said...

oh yeah! tambah fan untuk siberian husky! woot2~

aha.. the pantun is to say that, lain orang, lain caranya, walaupun gol adalah hampir2 sama, so, tak patut berhenti bila nampak orang lain lagi hebat daripada kita, instead, sentiasa berusaha, ikut pace kita sendiri...
(panjang la plak! ahaha!)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...