Sunday, February 13, 2011

thanks for reminding me

Salam ^^ 
Here comes yet another collection of mind decluttering:


-----


I hope that every time someone teaches me something or whenever I'm at fault, I'd be humble enough as to thank Allah for the reminder, and thank the person for having knocked sense into me.


There are those around me who are kind enough to help curb me in the right direction ^^. Family and some really great friends. Alhamdulillah for having met you people cause alone, this journey would have been much much harder. 


As for those who have high hopes on me, believe me, I'm trying but I'm sorry if I'm not to par. 
I can give, but the most I can give is what I have and what I can. :) I am human after all. And like every other, I too strive to be better every day. 


-----


I talked on independence with Mama the other day. And how freedom would always require a good plan and sacrifice.
Don't rush things. Think many more steps ahead than just one. 
Above all, have the right intention ^^ (Abah's favourite line when SMS-ing the anak-anak)


There are some chains I'd like to break free from. 
So that I could fly. Higher.
And then I'll reach my destination, I'll reach my dream.


-----


Today Kirin got back to Czech from Malaysia. And she brought back Burger King and Choki Choki ^^
I is so happy~ 
Charity in winter = warmth~ Alhamdulillah ^^ 


And OZ is on the list next year, insyaAllah~

2 comments:

izati zaibi said...

nk ikotttttttttttttt

kakak 2 minggu said...

nak ikut jugak ~

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...