Wednesday, January 12, 2011

cool ;)

I think this video is awesome!
My Youtube account is on Cestina (i.e. the Czech language) so I haven't a clue how to embed it here :P.


Guess you could click awaaaaaay~


Click click click!!!

What great dedication it must have taken to produce the video! 
It's like watching words come to animate. 
(I like the part where the deer that was hunted, eaten and killed was brought to life and ran away. It's climax and anticlimax in one!)


-----
On a personal update, life is good :) Alhamdulillah


Though I have to admit, I've been in a state of confusion (which led to a few blog posts that didn't make it to public! Ha!) but all is well, thank you Allah for bringing me through it. :)


I have yet to share something with everyone.
*Searches the computer*


Ta da! 
Abah sent this last month ^^
*Abah please send more MMSes~ They make me happy~ ^^,*


Introducing, my family, my love, my source of awesome-ness; clockwise from left:
Yasmin, Mama, Abah, Luqman, Rahman, Hana, Taufiq


Till next time, everyone, salam~ 

4 comments:

rusnarusli said...

yeay! suke jugak video tu~ =)

neneknora said...

hehehe.. :D
betul tuuuu!!!

Flo said...

Hihi! It's been a while since I came here... to embed Youtube videos, choose the tab "Embed" under the video, then copy the code and go to blogger > new post > Edit HTML > paste the code, and Voila! ;)

Flo said...

Meh, my brain is really not working today! Yeah, you figured that one out, I see evidence on the top post. ;)

Oh, btw, I watched the video. It was really interesting! Well, mainly because I can't recall that story from the Christian bible... we have the story of a guy stealing from the temple (Old Testament) and being struck to death, another story about Jesus walking (alone) to the boat where his disciples were on, but nothing about 3 loaves of bread and piles of gold, though. Was this from the Quran? :)

I think the guy who made it got a sort of program, cos I've seen this kinda vids before... but I think it takes time to make, still!

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...