Friday, December 17, 2010

she who grabbed hold of the cat

So I finally got hold of 'the' cat. 'The' being that it's the only pet cat I know here in Prague. 

Yay!

Only, the downside is, it made me miss Prince Ellie more than ever~

I can't wait for holidays for a much needed rest cause the body is down with the flu. Surviving though! :) 

Come Saturday I shall start the sleep-eat-heal regime :D
Meeko. 


Ellie. Ellie really looks like that dragon from "How to Train Your Dragon". His face lah. And he's a giant compared to Meeko. Memanglah seekor kucing jantan. Hehe. 

Ohkay, now to get back to sTomatology. Come on you! Berusahaaa!

2 comments:

earth angel said...

nora asal dah kurus?!! geez!! jeles!

neneknora said...

manje! jgn tetipuuu.. tu time summer kat msia ah.. nora dah naik berat badan balik :D
curvy itu bagus
HAHAHA

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...