Friday, November 19, 2010

raya haji ^^

Eid mubarak! :)


This year, we learned a bit of history.


And the difference between sumbangan (contribution) and pengorbanan (sacrifice).


And Abah MMSed me a photo. To which I couldn't MMS back cause I didn't activate my MMS function. Ha! I thought I was really behind technology and that I needed a new phone. (Guess this one will do for a really long time!)




I thought that Puan, Tuan, En Muzambli, Kak Ida, Mikail and Iman totally made it like a kampung raya. It's like having your aunties and uncles and little cousins (and the many many "cousins" i.e. other students!)


Thanks Kak Alia + husband, Kak Sharifah, Kak Adilah and Aqilah for the treat! ^^ It sure made the week more interesting and meaningful! 


Alhamdulillah ^^


Photos credit: Abah, Kak Syamira

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...