Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I was reminded that some people can be really mean.
And the effect of that being mean can be really painful.


I too can be mean at times.
I hope I realise I was being mean.
Then I could apologise.


Before it is too late.


I'm sorry! Prominte! Minta maaf! 


Anyway, speaking of pain, have you ever felt pseudo angina pectoris? Hehe. I'm recalling some moment in time when I watched some really sad drama (or movie, I can't remember) and my heart and hand hurts so badly. I'm making it sound serious, am I not? Hehe. Chill~ 


The heart is such a fragile little thing. I wish to keep it nourished, with lotsa good things and lotsa happiness ^^ 
Yeah. Lets do just that!
-----


Someone told me I look my age. :) (: Yay!
*the dramatic self twirls*


Ohkay then, chop! chop! Off to nerding~ Wow weeeeee~


Salam everyone!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...