Monday, October 25, 2010

i shall wear midnight

It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you're going. And if you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.


-----


In the book "I Shall Wear Midnight" by Terry Pratchett, Tiffany Aching was taught about taking it slow. 
And it's quite interesting how her "I'm marrying you" turned out in reality for Tiffany Aching.  
Hows that for a book review? :P




-----


As for health go, I think I ate less than what I did on weekends, which result in fatigue now :P which isn't so good cause I have an exam coming soon. Yipes. 


So dear me, sila makan secukupnya bila dah tahu ada aktiviti-aktiviti luar kebiasaan yang akan dilakukan di masa hadapan (please eat adequately if you've in your schedule other activities in future). And everyone else too! Please take care of yourselves with enough food. Hehe. 




:D


Have a GREAT week everyone, have a BLAST!


Salam~
Wednesday: Meeting a friend at CH. Where coffee is loved, ciggies banned! Muahahaha!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...