Wednesday, March 10, 2010

dunya

DUNYA (world)
The more you love
The less you live

-----

:)

During the short break in class today, Sara asked me:
Zizi, are you listening to the Quran?

My heart metaphorically was dumbstruck and the tongue honestly muttered "No".

In all though, Alhamdulillah for the reminder :)
I hope to give you a yes for an answer in future dear friend!

Nora fighting!

-----

2NE1

As for studies go, attendance to lectures this year seems promising :)
Alhamdulillah for the drive to be present in halls, and to be able to absorb much knowledge I otherwise would have a hard time revising!

This is a gist of the draft I would soon delete about my being 21.
  • The age of 20 was a year where I faced many difficulties (don't all the years bring them? hehe). Pain, tears, drama became part of the daily routine. :P (There were laughter and happiness, yes, but those were frequently overshadowed by my being depressed. You can put the blame on me)
  • They don't all bring despair though. Those ups and downs taught me many things, such as, to appreciate someone when they're there, that it's a relief to express that you need someone rather than keeping the sadness confined for you alone to handle, and most of all, to always be dependent on God, to believe that what was written is best.
  • I had so MANY questions, most were answered the hard way due to my stubborn nature to accept change. I later learnt in one psychology lecture that it's normal that one who is anxious would hang on tight to what is familiar, cause to change is to face many challenges and that is risky when your state of mind is haphazard. It was a long struggle but Alhamdulillah, to be able to accept most of the changes.
  • I learnt about trust and tolerance in a relationship, and that seeking to understand one party before wanting to be understood is VERY IMPORTANT so that you don't get unecessary lectures :P
  • Well then, hello 21! Hello to productive years ahead. :) With the mission of obtaining more rewards (pahala)! Woot2~ Mama challenged on my allowance budgeting :D Yup2. I must be more responsible with spending! Abah suggested 1000 good deeds. :) Quote abah: the challenge is to catogerise them under the right place, for the right balance and for clear intent into legacy building: as ibadah khusus, minannas, umum, minalalamin. I think it's simple and fun. Join me won't you? ^_^
-----

Okay then people.
Have a nice day over there (snowing and cold here but it's a good thing :D, showers the city with nature!).




Salam and have a luverly day!
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...