Sunday, January 17, 2010

fly higher

1.
Fly higher,
Than birds in the sky.
Even if metaphorically.

2.
Remind me,
Of that seemingly old dream,
And what made me want it.

3.
Keep firm,
Slowly I make my progress,
Why should I give up on my dream?

4.
Sometimes it's hard to calm,
Hard to breathe.
Don't fight for what you won't receive,
For that, you can't give.

5.
He knows your intention,
He knows your deeds,
Indeed Allah is All Knowing

6.
The darker the night,
The brighther stars shine :)

-----

1. To be independent of things that would bring me down, or at least, whenever there's calamity, I to be able to utilise my energy and stand up again.

2. Constantly aware of why am I doing things, and why I must work hard to give the best I could.

3. Susan of the Hoghfather mentioned when meeting the ghost in the basement "Don't get afraid, get angry". Ever so often the word "cuak/scared" is thrown out of the mouth at the thoughts of a trial. Instead of being depressed over what is given to us, lets accept them as a challenge and not a problem, eyh? :D

4. One shouldn't compare himself with another fellow, for it's hard for us human to be just. We are born with our own personality, ability, capability and our own story. :) Do, what is in YOUR power, to do. And do it right!

5. Direct the right purpose for every thing you do, work competently and consistently. Knowing you've done your best, leave the rest to Allah. And InsyaAllah, all those written for you, is the best that could happen to you. Constantly pray that you'll be ready to accept what is fated, to accept that it is best.

6. :) InsyaAllah, having been through so much pain, we will bring ourselves to be more thankful. Provided that you don't turn blind and look around you! In the darkest of your days, search, even for the smallest little happiness. It's always there.

-----
It's been a while since a motivating post :D

Same content, different frame of mind from the last but with the same aim of being a better person. Hwaiting!

Salam~

4 comments:

Flo said...

:) Motivation! :)

neneknora said...

Yeah! You too over there!!! woot~

Alia Abdul Rashid said...

pewit!! terbaek ni!,,hehe

neneknora said...

kak alia kamu pun, fighting!!!

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...