Sunday, December 13, 2009

i'll be back :D

Yesterday reminded me why I tend to watch Harry Potter with the family and not alone.

You see, I have not watched The Half Blood Prince and after a long week of many many studying (at least in my view :P ) I started on the movie. I'm not sure where the suspense lay with the start, but I remember screaming. Hahaha. I'm very "fragile" when it comes to surprises and switching off the lights while watching a "dark" movie like Harry Potter isn't exactly the best thing to do.

I watched UP (again) instead. Animation never fails to flatter me :D

-----

And I had a little thought (I guess we all did) about advising patients.
If we were unhealthy doctors, leading unhealthy life... who do you think would trust our view on how to be healthy? Kyaa~

Like seriously, take care of your health. Even if you're thin, you should consider some cardiac exercises, cause unless you are tested to have normal cholesterol level, it's very likely that without exercise, you are at greater risk if you're hypercholesterolimic.

I myself am not thin and yes, this puts me at greater risk as I don't exercise. Maybe once in two weeks, which definitely ISN'T MUCH.

Dear self, please:
Skip - 50 times daily as a start
Run to class or just about anywhere (please avoid any inanimate or animate objects along the way)
Drink and don't snack at night - do not gobble down ice cream just because they taste absolutely deliciously wonderful!

It doesn't even take 2 min to skip rope. =.=

-----

And my hoodies have arrived :D
Will snap em' pictures soon.

It has been a very busy week with Integrated Block (whole of last week), Psychology Class (today and tomorrow) and this Monday, there's Physiology test.

:) Alhamdulillah for I was given much knowledge during the week. Lets pray the coming week will be more benificial for all of us! Yay~

(I know I haven't blogged for sometime and I sure do miss blogging. Will write some more soon!)

Getting back to reading The Lungs in Robbins.
Till later,
Salam (peace) to all. :)


2 comments:

rusnarusli said...

salam, zizi! lame x komen kat sini.. hehe.. suke ayat nih..
"Alhamdulillah for I was given much knowledge during the week."
intergrated block? saye suke jugek! ^_^

neneknora said...

yup2...
byk sgt dpt belajar minggu ni!!!
kelas psycho pun jjang! (terbaik)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...