Friday, December 25, 2009

ice skate

I got excited with the message from Kak Alia asking to go ice skate.

So excited that I texted to see her at Zimni Stadion.

Then I remembered.

I'm having fever (not terrible, just rest-requiring). A bit sad but I can't risk getting worse what with exams at the start of school~

No later than 2 minutes after the message, I had to call to cancel.

Hahahaha.

I shall have to wait for recovery till the day I skate on ice again~(Next week InsyaAllah~) :D

-----

Oh, and a recommendation:

The Blind Side. The movie we had for the last KFC session. Based on a true story! Best best! Watch it!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...