Monday, December 28, 2009

^.^

Neneknora likes this!



Lyrics:
Well, if you were to be my girl,
Um, I could wait for you in the rain
With no umbrellas in my hands
I could just wait
I don't care if this is not the right time
'Cause I can't hide how I feel inside anymore
I've been waiting for you
And with this moment you'll be mine
I'll get you with my

One hundred roses
I caught you out of one hundred million ladies
I don't wanna be like any other guys out there
I wish I was special to you
My love Be my baby
I'll never let you slip away

Then I'll wave my hand with a smile on my face
When I see you miles away from me blushing
Oh how cute
You look so much more beautiful than my

I've never thought that I could be
Ridiculously in love with you
I just cant get you out of my head
My love, be my baby
I'll never let you slip away

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...