Thursday, October 15, 2009

tell me your wish

I wish to find the copy of the signed promise made with the University in my first year of study.

I'm pretty sure I've kept it somewhere safe but yeah, too safe by the looks of it :P BUT...

It goes somewhere along the line of doing the right thing for the benefit of all.

InsyaAllah. :)

-----

I wish too, that I could easily say what I would regret not saying to the ones I love.

I wish I could understand you, and then, be able to say it right.

I'm sorry for being so selfish and not take account of what you must have felt.

As much as you detest change, I wish this flicker of hope I have won't die away.

If its best for you, I wouldn't wish for anything but, for you to be well.

-----

And I once again learn that forgiveness requires strength.

Especially if during the process, trust was breached upon.

Nyaaa~ Why so seriousss~

-----
Lets try living by this 8 words:

I AM ALWAYS TRUTHFUL, POSITIVE AND HELPING OTHERS

Yuroshiku oneigashimasu!

2 comments:

Flo said...

I recognize that quote!!! :D :D :D

Miss you, zizi! Take care. :)

neneknora said...

:)
from the ebook you gave me!!!

finally got to read more than just the intro last holiday!

thanksss so much best friend!

I MISS YOU HEAPS too!!!

take care in malaysia!

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...